An extensive breadth of experience and a great perspective...
I have worked hard and managed my way through various forms of nastiness, figuratively and literally, but have also been fortunate to experience some really nice things in life:
- Cleaned bathrooms, kitchens, and bars in bowling allies
- Played classic video games and bowled as much as I wanted
- Sweated butt off picking driving range during Houston summers
- Got to hit a ton of range balls and play lots of golf
- The biggest bang for my scholarship buck
- No one said ‘matriculate’ at ASU
- Earned B.S. Marketing & B.S. Management (Summa Cum Laude)
- Formative years becoming an accomplished beer ponger
- I had a hard time with all the pomp, bureaucracy, and office jockeying
- Played spectacular golf courses I couldn’t afford otherwise
- Earned and saved enough to explore the world with my beer-pong partner
- Learned a balanced lifestyle through travel, humility, and patience
- Helped nearly 100 businesses fine-tune or launch their marketing
- Expanded knowledge base and survived a few crazy clients
- Changed countless diapers
- Call me Mr. Mom
I can’t emphasize this enough and how it makes for incredibly fast service that is even quicker than an internal marketing department.
Nothing is outsourced to be billed on top of fees
Faster. Cheaper. Better… Amazing Value!
Your branding needs to be solid and in-place before you announce your proposition to the world, even before your business registrations. If you’re already operating, don’t delay any longer. Let’s get you set up and selling better ASAP.