Sociactive is a company that serves as a marketing mercenary for small to medium size companies. As a free agent in the marketplace, we focus on brand development that integrates strategic planning and consistent communications with customers. Our team knows that it takes an understanding of a company’s whole sales and marketing system in order to build a brand and professionally execute marketing communications. The ultimate goal for clients is drive traffic on the Internet and in-store that converts to quantifiable revenue for which we are accountable.
We are currently seeking a full-time Web Designer whom is familiar with WordPress and has a comprehensive understanding of HTML5/CSS. You’ll be responsible for designing stages from which full sites and independent landing pages will be built. The Web Designer will rework websites or utilize creative assets like logos or color schemes from initial design concept to the finished product. Simple and clear enough, right?
- Design and create demonstrably alluring and effective websites
- Develop and produce Internet marketing ideas
- Efficiently slice creative/graphic designs as needed
Our small company and crew is made up of independent minds that quickly tire of cliches like ‘best practices’, ‘disruptive marketing’ or ‘innovative solutions.’ It is a given that we and all other companies pursue those principles. Those foundations should be an assumed part of your portfolio and understood by current or potential clients. Touting those mantras are an inefficient waste of everyone’s time. Sociactive does not go with the herd. We can’t help companies build brands if they look and act like everyone else. Nevertheless, we follow security compliance, have quality controls and validate our work. If you understand where we are coming from, let’s continue on.
- 2+ years of professional design and development experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Web Design, Marketing, Advertising, or related field
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of CSS, HTML, and mobile responsive design
- Expert knowledge of marketing functionality, usability principles, and cross-browser validation
- Experience designing for direct marketing campaigns
- Organized work style and detail-oriented professional presentation
[contact-form-7 id=”349″ title=”Job App”]