A Resume of Sorts
- Played in and worked at my family’s bowling allies around Metro-Houston and San Antonio, TX
- Grew up playing all sports but mostly golf and was a National Merit Scholar in high school
- Went to Arizona State for a B.S. Marketing & B.S. General Management (summa cum laude)
- Worked for Troon (golf course management) for 10 years growing from Intern into the Director of Internet Marketing
- Traveled through the U.S. and Europe with my wife for a year
- Dabbled in the oil business as a Brand Manager for Calumet Refining for a few years
- Moved back home to Houston to start a family and consult from home
My Marketing Philosophy
I can build all this out for you.
I’ll guide you to and through the optimal channels.
Consistent day-to-day management is the key.
Let’s put a plan in place to grow your business.